PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE OPEN ON FRIDAY MAY 8th
Following the updated guidance from the government and NHS England we have implemented temporary changes at the practice.
**WE HAVE SUSPENDED ALL ONLINE BOOKING**
- If you are wanting to book an appointment please DO NOT attend the surgery, please contact us by telephone. However please be patient as the telephone lines are likely to be busy.
- Please also be aware that appointments will be booked as telephone appointments and if it is felt necessary by the clinician then a face to face appointment will be booked.
- The receptionists have been told to ask screening questions to every patient, please answer these truthfully and accept the advice you are given if directed to NHS 111.
- You can help us by ensuring we have your up to date contact details and asking our receptionists about online access so you can see your results and request prescriptions
- Please do not come to the surgery with general queries. Please phone the surgery on an afternoon when the phone lines may be quieter.
- Any general sick note requests can be sent via: email@example.com or dropped off in the collection box near the front door. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT NO CLINICAL QUERIES WILL BE ANSWERED OR APPOINTMENTS BOOKED VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.
Please bear with us at this time and understand our phone-lines will be extra busy.
Where possible make use of the other resources we have e.g Online Access and please do not contact us about hospital queries.
For Dewsbury and Pinderfields Hospital queries please ring 01924 541000
or MSK (Musculoskeletal) queries please ring 01924 792075
THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOURSELVES AND STAFF BY STAYING AWAY FROM THE PRACTICE
AND EITHER TELEPHONING US OR USING ONLINE SERVICES
24 HOUR MENTAL HEALTH HELPLINE